My complete collection of no-fail Spanish words and phrases that you need to learn for your trip. Avoid defaulting into English by learning these thoroughly. Carefully organised into specific situations:
• Dealing with situations where you don’t understand what’s being said - avoid looking like a clueless tourist
• Fail-proof greetings you can use in any cafe, restaurant, shop or tourist attraction - bring on goodwill and smiles wherever you go, with a warm “hello”, “good morning” or “how’s it going?"
• Finding the undiscovered gems - learn to confidently ask the locals for the best cafes, bars and restaurants, so you can toss your Lonely Planet and discover the real places the locals go to
• Numbers - for counting, shopping and ordering beers!
• Restaurants 101 - order what you want in real Spanish
• Transport 101 - get where you need to go, and buy the right ticket
• Directions 101 - ask how to find whatever you’re looking for
• Shopping 101 - buy what you need, and don’t get ripped off
• Medical 101 - how to get help...just in case